Saturday 22 October 2011

[rehomed!] ADOPT: Loving Energetic Dooney - 8yo male Pedigree Springer Spaniel



Dooney is my name and fetching is my game! I am a purebred Springer Spaniel, one of the rarities in the shelter.

People may think that I may be slightly old for adoption but I say that’s only because they do not know me well enough. I am bustling with energy and I am proud to say I am the Rooney of “Fetch”. Throw me a ball and we can have lots of fun. The volunteers have also recently discovered my love for swimming on my first Furry Day and I absolutely love my long walks. You can say that I am a canine triathlete and more!

Come see me in action and you will realize that I have plenty of life in me. Oh, did I mention how much I love tummy rubs? Please do drop by to play with me and don’t forget to reward my good performance with a long satisfying tummy rub session.

Check out photos of Dooney swimming and playing "Fetch" at GPF Adoption Portal.

More Details And Photos: https://sites.google.com/site/gpfrehome/dooney

[fri 2 sep 2011. shared on req: email, 30 aug 2011.]

22.10.11
Dooney is adopted
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150441176336289&set=a.415360501288.200536.400903546288&type=1&ref=nf