Sunday 16 October 2011

[rehomed!] ADOPT: Dillon - energetic, playful 1+yo large male local breed



DOB: 31 Oct 09

Good with Children and animals

Understand Basic commands

Vaccinated and Sterilized

My name is Dillon. I just turned one this Halloween. My life has been short but I have lived to see much.

When I was just a puppy, I was adopted by a family who felt that I pooped too much. To rectify this problem, they fed me one small meal a day.

When they decided to return me to the shelter, I was reduced to a bag of bones. It took a long time for me to recuperate. Even now, I can be found having a quiet moment to myself, staring off solemnly into space.

That aside, I’m still quite an active dog. I love a good tussle with my brother Daelle. I can get along well with most other dogs. I also love human attention and affection. I am happy to sit beside you to allow you to cuddle me all day.

If you want some doggie love in your life, please think of me, because here I am thinking of YOU.

[Adapted from: https://sites.google.com/site/gpfrehome/dillon]

[sun 1 may 2011. shared on request. source: email, sat 30 may 2011.]

16.10.11
Dillon is rehomed with his brother Daelle
http://gentlepaws2010.blogspot.com/2011/10/when-dreams-come-true.html