Sunday 16 October 2011

[rehomed!] ADOPT: Daelle - energetic, playful 1+yo large male local cross



DOB: 31 Oct 09


Understand Basic commands, Vaccinated, Sterilized


Good with Children: Jumpy

Good with Animals: Uncertain

Hey you! Want to play? My name is Daelle and I’m always ready for some fun.

I was born in the shelter to Mom Debbie and Dad Dakula. My Mom was a stray rescued off the streets. My Dad was a pure bred husky who was abandoned at a park and brought back to the shelter.

I get along fairly well with other dogs. When I see a dog enjoying a cuddle with a human, I often try to join in I am quite an active dog and I need to go for one to two walks a day.

My best friend in the world is my brother Dillon. You will often see us fooling around at the shelter. I have lots of love to give.

If you are considering a dog to adopt, please think of me! I really do think I have it in me to be the best friend you can ever have.

[Adapted from: https://sites.google.com/site/gpfrehome/daelle]

[sun 1 may 2011. shared on request. source: email, sat 30 may 2011.]

16.10.11
Daelle is rehomed with his brother Dillon
http://gentlepaws2010.blogspot.com/2011/10/when-dreams-come-true.html