Saturday 24 September 2011

ADOPT: Small Girl - loving, alert female mongrel rescued from industrial area



Hello, my name is Small Girl. Have you met my siblings? I am smaller than my sister Big Girl and I am more alert than her.

My siblings and I were strays in an industrial area where we were at risks of being captured by the authorities. Strays do not enjoy an easy life. Too defensive and we could be labeled as fierce aggressive beasts. If we get too close and friendly with humans, we may also be lured and captured. Luckily, my rescuer decided that it’s best for me to be in Gentle Paws & Friends where I will be loved and away from the dangers of the streets.

The tough life of industrial areas has taught me to be more alert. I can be seen patrolling my compound but I am no less loving. I am also easy to walk and it is a sweet sight to behold when I walk together with my sisters. The three of us when out on a walk, would sometimes sweetly check to make sure nobody is missing from the pack. If you take me home, I promise the same unconditional sweet love and loyalty.

Contact: farmwaylove@gmail.com

More Details And Photos: https://sites.google.com/site/gpfrehome/small-girl

[24.9.11/e16.9.11]