Saturday 11 February 2012

ADOPT: Big Girl - loving, gentle giant who walks gently by your side




Hi, my name is Big Girl. Do not be intimidated by my size for I am known as the gentle giant. My siblings and I were strays in an industrial area where we were at risks of being captured by the authorities. Strays do not enjoy an easy life. Too defensive and we could be labeled as fierce aggressive beasts. If we get too close and friendly with humans, we may also be lured and captured. Luckily, my rescuer decided that it’s best for me to be in Gentle Paws & Friends where I will be loved and away from the dangers of the streets.

Among my sisters, I took the shortest time to warm up to the loving volunteers at the shelter. I may be big but I am a joy to walk. I will walk gently by your side, keeping pace and never rushing or tugging. Like the BFG, I promise you not just happy dreams but unconditional love and joy in your everyday life.

Contact: farmwaylove@gmail.com

More Details And Photos: https://sites.google.com/site/gpfrehome/big-girl

[24.9.11/e16.9.11]