Saturday 24 September 2011

ADOPT: Green - female mongrel rescued from industrial area, shy but loves human companionship




Howdy! I am Green and while we look so different, I am actually the sister of MooMoo.

My siblings and I were strays in an industrial area where we were at risks of being captured by the authorities. Strays do not enjoy an easy life. Too defensive and we could be labeled as fierce aggressive beasts. If we get too close and friendly with humans, we may also be lured and captured. Luckily, my rescuer decided that it’s best for me to be in Gentle Paws & Friends where I will be loved and away from the dangers of the streets.

Among my siblings, I am the shyest of them all. I may shy away from you initially but I really do love human companionship. I take time to warm up but bond with me and I will always welcome you with the wag of my tail. I also have the trademark one ear up, one ear down look about me. If you are looking to adopt, please do consider me.

Contact: farmwaylove@gmail.com

More Details And Photos: https://sites.google.com/site/gpfrehome/green

[24.9.11/e16.9.11]