Wednesday 7 September 2011

ADOPT: Loving, friendly Waggy the singapore girl


My name is Waggy. I was probably given this name because my tail continues to wag no matter what adversity I face.

Out of the four sisters, I am closest to Gaga. Lady and Poker can get rather fierce, even if I set out to play with them. I have a habit of biting on to our metal drinking bowls and jumping onto the bench with it. Between Gaga and I, I am the more adventurous and playful one. My playful nature sometimes gets me into trouble with the other girls.


I live each day trying to be happy. I could bring some happiness in your life as well... if you would just let me. Do think of me when you’re considering adoption! They say the wag of a tail is worth more than anything in the world. I’ve still got lots of wagging left in me!

Contact: farmwaylove@gmail.com

More Details And Photos: https://sites.google.com/site/gpfrehome/waggy

[7.9.11/e4.9.11]