Tuesday 22 June 2010

ADOPT: 4mo male and female singapore specials found outside condominium guardroom


Just 2 days ago on the 19/5/10 outside my condominium's guard room. The 2puppies (1 male and female around 4 months old) were desperately seeking attention and seemed to be really tired and i presume that they had been wandering in the vicinity for a pretty long time.

Thus I took them in and provided them with food and water, in an attempt to re-home them. They are really loving towards each other and they get along really well with humans. In addition, they do not bark and seem understand human emotions really well.

Just today 21/5/10 I brought the puppies to a vet (Animal Doctors, Ang Mo Kio) for a general health-check-up. Other than a minor skin condition for both dogs, they were given a clean bill of health by the vet. I then chose to vaccinate and de-wormed the puppies.

I hope that they would find a loving home with you!

Do contact me at my mobile :) (hp: 92335992)

p.s Preferably to be adopted as a pair as they are really attached to each other :)

[Sat 22 May. Source: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3982983&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=185453072387&aid=-1&id=721879236, Fri 21 May, via http://www.facebook.com/pages/Project-JK-Just-Kindness/185453072387.]