Thursday 10 June 2010

[rehomed!] ADOPT: Junior the Polish female bunny

My youngest brother has been diagnosed with serious asthma, and my family needs to make the house safer for him. The fur from my rabbits help to trigger his asthma attacks. He's always going in and out of the hospital due to these attacks because he has difficulty breathing. The doctor suggested to reduce the number of rabbits in the house to lessen the attacks and the severity of the attacks. I love them to pieces and I don't want to give them away but I have to or my brother's condition will only get worse. I hope you would consider to take her in.

Three of the rabbits have been adopted, and Junior is left. She is a locally bred Polish female rabbit, born on 20th Dec 2008.

She is the fattest of all bunnies. The other bunnies tend to fight with her a lot, so she gets her own cage. She's the one with the most black fur, with a few strands of white fur here and there. She is very healthy, and has never fallen sick before.

She's a tad violent but that's only because when she was born, her mom kept attacking her, so I had to separate her from the rest. But truth is, she's just really scared. She has shown no sign of violence for about a month, and is actually very shy now, and once she's comfortable, she starts enjoying herself with those around her.

If you'd like to take her in for a week for a "trial" or something, do let me know and we'll arrange something.

Please help me. Thank you.

update thu 10 jun
junior is finally adopted.