Saturday 20 March 2010

[rehomed!] Female crossbreed found near Sembawang Park 23 Jan 2010


Medium to large female crossbreed with some border collie, approximately 9 - 10 months old.

I found her last weekend (23 Jan 2010) under a tree by the edge of the forest near Sembawang Park, along Andrews Avenue going towards Bottle Tree Restaurant. She seemed to be lost, and was highly nervous, hungry and mildly dehydrated. I fed her a few times and she was ready to follow me home. I have no idea how she got there, and whether is she lost or abandoned.

She is healthy, and lively. No signs of injuries, no visible health problems whatsoever. Coat is shiny black and seems to be groomed nicely. Nails trimmed indicative that she belongs to someone. Ears and teeth are also clean and ok.

Roxy is sweet and friendly to my other 2 dogs at home. She is extremely affectionate towards us humans at home as well and eager to please. She was shy at first but after the initial getting to know, she has warmed up to show us how nice and friendly she is. She is also very quiet, and when left alone, she will just settle down and wait for us to come back to her.

She understands some basic commands, and I am trying to teach her others. She is very intelligent and is picking things up very fast.

If Roxy belongs to you, pls contact us immediately at 9822 1251.

If you are keen to give Roxy a good home, pls do call us as well. Do let me know your background in having dogs. She is a sporting breed, so will need to be walked or given a good run every day. But you will get much happiness and satisfaction as she is such a darling. There is no fee for this. I will assist you in the transistion period to settle her in. I would have loved to keep her but I have already 2 dogs at home.

Contact: Andy Pe, 9822 1251

Update Sat 20 Mar
She has been adopted! But Missy is still looking for a home...