Saturday 20 March 2010

[rehomed!] Found - Black tom cat in Buangkok

STOMPer Ester found this black cat in the Buangkok area, and wants to help it find its owner.

Said the STOMPer:

"This five to six-month-old black cat was found wandering around the Buangkok area just before Chinese New Year.

"He is very friendly and loves drinking milk. He might be a lost cat or he just got dumped during someone's CNY's spring cleaning? He is very very tame and he is very sticky (he kept following me everywhere I go). I believe he was dumped out during CNY spring cleaning as some chinese don't like black cats.

I just have a bad feeling that he is a pet to a young gal or guy and her/his mother dump the cat out in spring cleaning cos black is unlucky, and he love to cry....but after giving milk, he will stop crying and sleep soon after. He is more happy now as the other cats and dogs are accepting him as friend, but now always outside with them. No long sticking to me like glue...

"Will the owner please e-mail me at ester.tatu@gmail.com to claim him? Thanks."

Update Sat 20 Mar
The fosterer has decided to keep him.