Saturday 20 March 2010

[rehomed!] New home for kitten - all accessories provided



I am leaving Singapore to live in Australia and I can't afford the export and quarantine costs. It breaks my heart to let go of my sweet local female kitten, but if she goes to a good home I will feel better. I'm not exactly sure when I'm leaving but I would love to keep her until I go (maybe another month or so) but if someone really wants her now, I will definitely consider that.

I will give the new owner all her accessories (cat litter box, food bowls, scratching post, left over food - Science Diet - and excess Trustie cat litter left).

She is fully vaccinated and sterilized. She has no health problems and is the sweetest, most affectionate cat I've ever had. She is fun too. She really deserves a great home and a lot of attention. She is used to me being home during the day so she needs a home where she won't be left alone all the time.

If you are interested in adopting her and giving her a loving and safe home, please contact me at stephhamilton@hotmail.com. Many thanks.

Update Sat 20 Mar
The kitten has found a home.