Friday 28 May 2010

[rehomed!] FOUND/ADOPT: Benji the 4-5mo male mongrel (Woodlands Industrial Park)


Found Benji (temporary name) near Woodlands industrial park. I think it's about 4-5 months old. Nice chap, does not bark and pretty obedient for his age. Temporarily, I'm keeping in my house till I can find a good home for him. It would be good if you guys have any leads on his adoption - cheers!

he has not been taken to the vet as yet. However, he has his daily pedigree nutrients and puppy food. Well, I just do not mind forking out the extra cent for his medical bills for now. Hope you can let me know if anyone is interested ja :)

Well, he is not wounded. It's oil paint that he got on himself. I tried removing with turpentine - it only removed a bit. However, his red paint is disappearing as time goes.

As for the jabs, I'll get it real soon. So no worries on that issue...

My neighbours are already getting cranky.

[Fri 21 May. Source: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5898532&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=185453072387&aid=-1&id=686700265, Thu 20 May.]

Update Fri 28 May
Benji's rescuer has found him a home.