Monday 12 March 2012

LOST: Tango - 9mo male ginger kitten, orange stripes (park villa terrace, poh huat crescent, hougang ave 2, 5.3.12)


Have you seen a Missing Ginger Kitten Lost at Park Villas Terrace (Near Poh Huat Crescent - Hougang Ave 2)?

Here's the appeal from the owner:

I'm looking for my pet kitten (9months old), Tango and it has been missing since 5 March 2012. It is Ginger (Orange Stripes). It is very timid and likes to hide under a washing machine, table, cupboard, shelves and storage areas. I'm worried about its safety and certainly was wondering if it has eaten or not. I'm also worried if it is hiding in the drain. If found, please do call me (Rahimah) at 94899030. Desperately need your help. Thank you.

Details at http://missing.sg/tango

Please help to pass the word around.
Thanks


[12.3.12/e11.3.12]