Monday 14 November 2011

[rehomed!] ADOPT: Dozer - abandoned, healthy 3yo male husky


Hiya,

My name is Dozer. I’m a male Siberian husky about 2-3 years old. My former owner let me out of his car at Kranji. I stood in the rain at the same spot faithfully waiting for him, thinking he would come back for me, but he never did.

A kind-hearted lady came to rescue me after the 2 horrid days and I heart-brokenly left with her.

The kind lady works in a clubhouse near Kranji and she provided me with food and temporary shelter till her manager wanted me to leave. Meanwhile, I had been to the vet and am found to be healthy (!)
- Tick fever and heartworm negative
- Blood test normal
- Kidney and liver functioning well

I am now at a shelter waiting for adoption. My rehomer told me I’ll need to sterilized soon.

I get along very well with my human and fellow four-legged friends. I’m hoping to find a new owner who has a firm hand and will send me for obedience training so that I can be more lovable.

While waiting for adoption, I would really love to have someone help to sponsor my current boarding. Anyone interested in helping or adopting me, please email to meltwn@hotmail.com. I would love to meet you and say hi and thank you.

[mon 30 may 2011. shared on request. source: email, mon 30 may 2011.]

tue 28 jun 2011
dozer is castrated @ sgd 145 (discounted price from a kind vet)

12.10.11
adrian & wife are sponsoring dozer's boarding. he is still looking for a permanent home.

14.11.11
dozer is adopted
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150471897911289&set=a.415360501288.200536.400903546288&type=1&ref=nf