Sunday 12 December 2010

LOST: Sparky - male golden retriever (northlink bldg/woodlands ave 10, admiralty, sembawang, tue 7 dec 2010)


Hi all,

I'm looking for my Golden Retriever, last seen at Northlink Building on 7 Dec 2010.
My dad brought him for an outing at his workplace, and he was leashed up at my Dad's unit in Northlink Building.

When he discovered that Sparky was missing, he noticed the leash was loosen. We're not sure if he had loosen the leash himself and wondered off or was stolen.

He is micro-chipped. I have tried SPCA and AVA... no news
He is not neutered, and the most identifiable thing about him is that he only has one testicle.

Any kind soul found a Male Golden Retriever near the location; i.e. Woodland Ave 10, Admiralty Road West, Admiralty Street and Sembawang Drive etc. Please leave a message.

He is greatly missed.

Thank you.

My Hp: 8126-2634
Email: leonda.lim@gmail.com

[sun 12 dec 2010. shared with permisson of post creator. original post: http://www.petschannel.com/forum/?page=topic&topicID=17596, sat 11 dec 2010.]