Thursday 16 December 2010

SOS! FOSTER: Ginger the wounded male stray who's been at vet for over a month


Hi!

I am seeking assistance to help board the wounded stray, Ginger who has been at the vet for over a month.

Medical bills are going well over $1400 and I can't afford to keep him there any longer. As his wound is not healed completely, releasing him might cause the wound to be infected again.

Ginger needs his wound cleaned once every 2 days and antibiotics with his meals. He has to wear the ecollar through the process as he loves to scratch at his wound.

I have cats of my own and am unable to take him in. I can however help out with the expenses to care for him.

Pictures can be found here.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=197855&id=737730837&l=ee8b704533

Please help spread the word and hopefully find a good home for this sweet boy. Thanks!

Janice
HP: 97422056
janice611@gmail.com

[sat 16 oct 2010. posted on request. source: e-mail, sat 16 oct 2010.]