Thursday 16 December 2010

[resolved!] FOUND/FOSTER/ADOPT: Soot - healthy 2-5mo female mongrel pup at SPCA (sengkang, mon 13 dec 2010))

Hi,
I contacted a few shelters and was turned down due to full occupancy. Below is the detail of the abandoned pup I found. SPCA is willing to hold the pup until tomorrow only.. Thereafter, they will not keep me posted.

Pup has no skin problems and looks/accessed healthy. We call her 'Soot', and hope to at least find her a foster home for now while looking for a permanent solution as we need to get her out of SPCA by tomorrow...

Oh and I forgot to mention, she is a 2-5 mths old pup. Do drop me a call or let me know what other details you may need. I won't have much as I didn't get to spend time with her to know her temperament. But she was found in distress and am sure will be a loyal girl to her new owner...

Pls help?

Rgds,
Claudia

=====

Hi,
I found an abandoned/lost puppy (mongrel) yesterday at Seng Kang area, and called in on the police whom referred to SPCA to pick up the dog. Later on, I realised that SPCA will not update me further on the dog’s well being unless I’m willing to adopt/find a home for it almost immediately.

The lady at SPCA was nice enough to tell me to try get a home asap, they can’t promise me anything (and chances for the pup to be put down is high as its not sterilized, not microchipped, and it’s a mongrel), but the sooner I get her a home, the safer the pup is.

I’ve got a mongrel myself and plus a kid – I’m unable to take the pup in. But I’m committed to find it a home, but need a temporary shelter for it. Will you be able to help me?

thu 16 dec 2010
SPCA has decided to put Soot up for adoption. if you're keen to adopt spot, do visit him at the spca
http://www.spca.org.sg/hours.html