Wednesday 2 June 2010

[rehomed!] ADOPT: Golden the 1y 7mo female cocker spaniel

Dear animal lovers,

I have a female cocker spaniel for adoption, as I will be leaving overseas to undertake a position that required me to stay there for long.

She is a lovely dog, accompany you by the side always. Do not bark, paper trained. Very likeable companion and she is very attentive. About medium sized, beautiful golden fur, well-groomed.

I'm hoping that I can find her a good home as I neglected her most of the time.

New owner will be given contact to my friend's pet shop and you are able to enjoy 15% discount for pets food and stuffs.

[Fri 28 May. Source: http://singapore.gumtree.sg/c-Community-pets-Female-Cocker-Spaniel-1yrs-7-mths-Golden-W0QQAdIdZ207821547, Fri 28 May.]

Update Wed 2 Jun
Golden has found a home.