Friday 11 November 2011

ADOPT: Bugz - mild-mannered, curious 9mo male short-haired local rabbit



Animal's name: Bugz
Age: 9 mths
Gender: Male
Breed: Local
Sterilised? No
Health condition? NA
Toilet trained? Yes
Good with children? Yes


Description:

I’m Bugz, a year old male local bred rabbit.

I am a short-haired rabbit that needs minimal grooming. My daily diet consists of green leafy vegetables, timothy hay, pellets and water.

I’m mild-mannered, curious and like to hop around the corridor for a short workout session.



Why is it being put up for fostering/adoption?

I used to play with my owner. Unfortunately, my owner decided to give me up when they shifted to a new home last October.

Currently, I’m being fostered by a Malay family and they have been looking for a family that would love to have a rabbit as a family pet.



Contact details:

Nana at 6546 5432 or email smackdownmotel_99@yahoo.com

[11.11.11/e10.11.11]