Thursday 19 May 2011

LOST: Rocky - m/chipped 8mo male mongrel w wrinkled forehead, sad eyes, perky left ear (genting road/macpherson, sat 14 may 2011)



My dog, Rocky, has been missing the whole of Sunday 15th May till now.
According to the security guard opposite of my office, he claimed my dog was knocked down by a car and taken away by the police.
I have phoned the police, SPCA, AVA and NEA, no news at all.
Until I see the body of Rocky (touch wood), I will not believe he is gone.
So please help me to find him!

LOST

Animal's name: Rocky
Age: 7-8 months old
Gender: Male
Breed: Mongrel

Physical/character traits?
He has those very adorable wrinkled forehead and big teary eyes that always look sad.
His left ear is perky like bat ears while the other ear folds down.
He has a very long tail that can hurt others when it hits someone.

Microchipped?
Yes and licensed with AVA.

When and where was it lost?
Rocky was last seen on Saturday night 14th May along Genting Road around the Macpherson area.

Other comments:
He is our company pet is everyone loves him, now he is not around we all feel the emptiness.

Your contact details:
Michelle, HP: 98388898 / 98572092

[thu 19 may 2011. shared on request. source: email, thu 19 may 2011.]