Tuesday 10 May 2011

[rehomed!] FOSTER/ADOPT: Jacky - healthy 7yo male jrt, good w people and dogs, toilet-trained, loves daily walks, not picky eater



If you know of anyone who could give Jacky a foster home or better yet, permanent home, please let me know.

Jacky is a 7-yr old male Jack Russell Terrier, neutered, vaccinated, on annual heartworm prevention pro-heart jab, healthy, does not bark much, good with people and other dogs (but bit agitated by beagles for some reason).

He is toilet-trained outdoor on grass, loves his daily walks and not a picky eater.

He is currently fostered by my friend. Jacky's owner lives across the street from my friend, but Jacky was so unhappy there that he kept escaping to my friend's house even in the middle of the night. So when the owner wanted to send him to SPCA, my friend's father took him in.

My friend is not able to adopt him because she already has 3 Jack Russells and she & her father live in a rented house; she doesn't know how long her landlord going to extend the lease.

[sun 17 apr 2011. shared on request. source: email, 6 apr 2011.]

tue 10 may 2011
jacky found home