Wednesday 27 April 2011

SOS! ADOPT BY 17 APRIL 2011: Sirius Black - loving, friendly, handsome, charming male mongrel


I have this lovely dog for adoption. He was a stray I found with a badly injured leg. I sent him to the vet and then to my friend's place. She has been fostering him the past 4 months and we have been trying to find him a home with no luck yet.

This is because he's a mongrel which isn't a "branded" dog, so not many people would consider him. He's also not HDB approved, so his chances of getting adopted are quite slim. My friend needs to travel for work and her deadline to find him a home is 17 April 2011.

This dog is very special. He's extremely good looking though on the skinny side. He's very friendly to everyone, adults, children, other dogs of all sizes and cats. He learns fast... he loves attention... he's very loving, extemely trusting and a very loyal and good companion.

I have spent a little bit of time with him and I enjoy the time just watching him. He's always discovering something new and his reaction is hilarious. Although he's such a lovely character, he looks fierce being all black. I'm very charmed by this guy and I'm sure anyone would be too.

Please help me spread the word and find Sirius a home.

Thank you.

Regards,
Angela
adopt_sirius@hotmail.com

[sun 27 mar 2011. shared on request. source: email, sat 26 mar 2011.]