Monday 25 April 2011

ADOPT: Buttercup the fiesty 4yo ginger tomcat



My name is Buttercup, and I'm a boy, like most gingers! My mummy gave birth to me and two other siblings, but my brothers did not make it beyond babyhood. They were all gingers by the way, my mum and siblings. Recently Mummy passed on too, so I'm now all alone.

I'm now about 3.5 yrs old, and stay with other cat friends... at a fosterer's. But I look forward to going to a permanent family where I can offer my love and be loved. My place here can then be offered to the many sick and injured strays roaming the streets.

If you want to come visit me, drop an email to my human-in-charge @ fangqihuang@yahoo.com.sg. By the way my human-in-charge thinks I am quite a fiesty boy. Well, she had 2 girls, while I'm a boy, that's why!

P.S. I'm a little naughty so it'd be better if I go to an experienced family. But don't worry - I just need time to warm up to people. Why not pop by my foster home to see if we get along?

[Source: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mao-Mao-Pet-House/287129557585#!/photo.php?pid=4791080&id=287129557585, 25 Jan.]

update thu 17 jun
buttercup is now 4 years old and still waiting for a good home to call his own.