Saturday 12 March 2011

ADOPT: Ninja - affectionate, playful 2yo brown female singapore special, m/chipped, licensed, vaxed, spayed


i have a brown female dog that's license, vaccinated, spayed. she's a mixed breed and has been micro-chipped. would you be able to help me post for anyone who wants her? she's lovely and affectionate. shy to strangers but warms up quickly to people. she's somewhat like a house dog. but would be great if she's got a huge place to roam in.

reason why i need to find her a home quick is cause my mom wants me to send her to spca to be adopted. i explained that spca would not be so kind, but she refuses to believe me.

my dog's name is ninja and she responses well to it. easily excitable and still quite playful. she whines quite abit if she's tied up mostly... pretty much the reason why my mom wants to get rid of her. otherwise, normally she's free roaming around the house, but my family has a habit of not closing the gates so we get complaints from the neighbors.

email jubination@hotmail.com

[sun 20 feb 2011. shared on request. source: email, sun 20 feb 2011.]