Thursday 27 January 2011

LOST: Pepper - m/c 8yo male long-coat chihuahua w fan-like tail (blk 688a choa chu kang drive/yew tee, fri 21 jan 2011)



Name: Pepper
Breed: Long-coat Chihuahua
Gender: Male
Age: 8
Color: Tricolor-Brown, Black and White
Last Seen: Around the estates of blk 688A choa chu kang dr, singapore 681688 (yew tee)
Date Lost: 21 January 2011
Distinct features/looks: Long fan-like tail, a white stripe down it's forehead.

He is not wearing his collar, but is microchipped.

Responds to it's own name.

Hi all, my dog has apparently sneaked out of house unknowingly and i've not found him ever since then. He must not have went too far so I assume he must have been brought back home by someone. I would gladly appreciate anyone who read this and are living at/ near yew tee to help me take a lookout for him. Or if you know of anyone who lives here, please help to transit this message. He has been with me for 8 long years and is really important to me.


Please contact me at 81614696 if you have any clue or have seen him. Thank you so much. God bless.

[thu 27 jan 2011. shared on request. source: email, wed 26 jan 2011.]