Monday 24 January 2011

[rehomed!] ADOPT: Kai Xin (Happy!) - 3mo female black/white singapore special


Name: Kai Xin (Happy!)
Gender: Female
Age: 3 Month
Color: Black & White
Breed: Local Mixed Breed
Toilet Trained: Yes!
Newspaper Trained: Yes!
Bathed: Yes!
Food: Simple (Not Fussy)
Love: Playing with balls

Kai Xin(Happy!) was found by me at one of the industrial sites.

She is a very smart gal, when she first arrived at my place she automatically could adapt to where she is.

She like cleanliness as she doesn't shit around, she went to my toilet to shit and urine without me teaching her!

She is a cute lovable gal as she loves interacting with humans. Trust me she really can make your day.

She is a happy gal as she is always wagging her tail. Trust me when i first saw her i fell in love with her.

I can't take her in as i am already having 2 mongrel dog of 6 years in my house. My house would be gone if ppl complain again.

I really hope to find someone who can love her and treats her like your own.

Thank you!

[mon 17 jan 2011. shared on request. source: e-mail, fri 14 jan 2011.]

mon 24 jan 2011
kai xin's adopted!