Monday 15 November 2010

[rehomed!] FOSTER/ADOPT: Charcoal the male mongrel, found malnutritioned under the sun

 


I really need help to rehome this black stray.

I’ve picked up a black mongrel near my office building in mid May this year. I’ve heard from my security he has been at the same position under the sun the whole day so I quickly took him to the vet, worried that he was not well.

The black stray (which I’ve named charcoal) was hospitalized for afew days as he was running a high fever and was malnutrition. Since he was with the vet, we gave him all the necessary vaccinations required.

Since then I’ve been nursing him back to health and been trying to rehome him. He is a smart fella, toilet trained and understands basic commands. A few reasons why I need your help :
- I’m staying in a HDB
- I’m already keeping 2 dogs at home, and being pregnant at 6 mnths really doesn’t make it easy to manage 3 dogs
- Because of his breed, he will soon outgrow his current size in mnths to come

My family are suggesting to put him back where I found him but my office building has got heavy traffic, I really can’t allow myself to do that

Really hope that with your help, we can give him a chance to be rehomed. I am willing to sponsor his food and other expenses as long as he can find a safe place to be at.

[wed 27 oct 2010. shared on request. source: e-mail, tue 26 oct 2010.]

mon 15 nov 2010
Charcoal has found a new loving home!! He’s definitely enjoying himself with his new family, getting pampered and loved by them.