Saturday 20 November 2010

[rehomed!] ADOPT: Fatty and Black, 2 x 4mo toilet-trained male kittens

 

I found 3 abandoned kittens, Fatty (top) and Black (bottom) around my HDB estate. I've been keeping them for around 3 months. My parents are reluctant with letting me keep the kittens. I can't keep them much longer. 1 has been adopted.

The 2 kittens are toilet trained. They are very friendly and adorable. They will cuddle up to you and fall asleep on you and they play with each other very actively.

New home(s) needed ASAP. I do not wish to release them into the wild as i'm afraid they would not be able to survive as they grew up in domestic environment. New home(s) needed ASAP.

2 Male kittens.
Roughly around 4 months old.
Toilet trained.

[sun 24 oct 2010. posted on request. source: e-mail, fri 22 oct 2010.]

sat 20 nov 2010
kittens found homes