Monday 2 August 2010

[rehomed!] FOUND: shih tzu (yunnan crescent, jurong west st 93)

Hi, found a Shih Tzu along Yunnan Crescent (Jurong West, St.93) for afew days already.

Been bringing it around to see if she can lead herself home but to no avail.

I got the pet shop uncle to fetch to the vet to scan for micro chipped but there's none and the uncle said that it's a shih tzu.

I have 3 large dogs that I can barely coped and with them under tick infestation, it's a nightmare. But I will still keep her as she's a real angel compared to my 3 spolit doggies. But hopefully can find her owner as cannot give her the required companionship.

Thanks again for your help.

[sun 11 jul. http://www.doggiesite.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=67141, sat 10 jul.]

update mon 2 aug
no one has claimed the dog, but the rescuer will be keeping her