Monday 2 August 2010

ADOPT: 9mo stray female puppy that's getting too big for fosterer's HDB flat


My husband saved a puppy (stray dog), black and white about 9 months ago.

We raised her in our small HDB flat, brought her to take her 1st jab, but not able to get any certificate for her, as according to the Vet, no licence for such breed.

We are facing problems now, she's getting bigger as grows older, I think I cannot keep her in our HDB flat.

I'm not willing to send her to SPCA, as she will be PTS when no one adopts her.

I can be contacted at email may.goh@gmail.com

[Sat 5 Jun. Source: http://www.dogpeople.org/Adoption.htm, Jun 2010.]

update thu 15 jul
anyone has a spare potty tray for the dog?

update mon 2 aug
thank you to the person who donated the potty tray. the puppy is still available for adoption. email may.goh@gmail.com