Monday 12 April 2010

LOST: Garfield the Persian cat with collar, yellow bell, owner's details (Mountbatten, Tue 23 Mar)


STOMPer Peck Moh is urging anyone who has seen Garfield, a Persian cat lost on 23rd Mar along the junction of Branksome Road and Arthur Road to come forward.

Said the STOMPer:

"I hope STOMP can help me find my lost Persian cat with long hair & long furry tail.

"Everybody misses the cat.

"Garfield went missing on Tue 23/3/2010, from evening 6pm to 12 midnight along the junction of Branksome road & Arthur Road.

"The cat has a collar with a yellow bell, address and telephone number on collar.

"Also has a clipped left ear."

Please email STOMP at stomp@stomp.com.sg if you have any information regarding this STOMPer's cat.

[Mon 12 Apr. Source: http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/lost_found_pets/351672/please_help_me_find_my_cat_everyone_misses_garfield.html, Sun 11 Apr.]