Friday 16 April 2010

[resolved] ADOPT: kitten who wandered off and is now attacked by his mother


I have a 6 months old kitten up for adoption. It is the "brownish" one. It has a cute belly - button.

It is toilet trained and eats solid food. It is vaccinated.

It is really my last resort to give him away but I have to.

The story is, this little fellow wonder off into the street one night and when he come back, his mother no longer recognize his smell and start attacking him.

I tried so many methods and it still fails and it breaks my heart to see him so wanted to go back to his brother and sister. Yet all of them does not recognize him. Now I have no choice but lock him up from the rest of the family.

If you are interested in taking him home, please call me at 90682350.

[Sun 28 Mar. http://pet.sg/forum/showthread.php?t=44632]

Update Fri 16 Apr
Mother cat and son are now getting along fine. Owner will keep the cat.