Monday 12 July 2010

[rehomed!] ADOPT: Athena the 5yo female bunny with velvety black fur


Hello fellow bunny-lovers,

I intially had 2 lovely female bunnies - Isis and Athena. I adopted both of them from HRSS in 2006.

The original plan was to bring them with me. Unfortunately, Isis passed away today. She had lung problems. I am only thankful that she did not suffer. But that still does not take away the emptiness I have in my heart. I can only imagine what her best friend, Athena must be feeling now. But I am cuddling Athena ever so often.

In addition to my challenges of transporting my bun with me, the airlines that used to be pet-friendly (like KLM) have now changed policies to only allow pets in cargo-holds. I amnot sure I want my bun to be all alone in the cargo.

I do not want to give her up but I know I should do what is best for her.

So please do contact me should you want a 5-year-old black bunny. She has the most velvety black fur and is a very sweet girl who loves to nudge you or climb onto your leg and sit with you.

A reply within the next 2 weeks is much appreciated since we are leaving in June. My apologies for the last minute request but my plans took a drastic turn only today.

Thank you so much.

[Thu 29 Apr. Source: http://www.hrss.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4593&sid=68e757454b0df3aaceffde86f7d7c512, Mon 26 Apr.]

update mon 12 jul
athena has found a home.