Monday 10 May 2010

[rehomed!] ADOPT: 4 x 1.5yo chinchillas - 2 male, 2 female



I have 4 Chins with me since 2001 and they're one family. I'm looking for Pet Lovers who could adopt them as I'll be away for 1.5 years. They are 2 TOV & 2 Beige, 2 male & 2 female where we've got a customised cage for them to let go together. They've been very healthy over the years and we're looking for owners who are fine with their age and are committed to take care of the family.

[Thu 29 Apr. Source: http://sgpetslover.com/forums/chinchilla-forums/573-adopt-my-4-chinchillas.html#post1590, Mon 26 Apr.]

Update Sat 1 May
Hi,
Once again, thank you for those who had responded to this earlier. ...

To avoid unscrupulous acts against the adopted animals, I’ll be conducting a pre-screening of all potential adopters via Email lynncheong2002@gmail.com
Hence, would appreciate if you could take some time to reply my queries as follows.

1) What is it that interests you in adopting a Chinchilla?
2) What is your experience in taking care of pets? (Any pets. Past & present experience.)
3) What will be your commitment towards the adopted Chin if you were the selected adopter?
4) What information would you like me to furnish you with about my 4 Chins?

Lastly, I hope you would not mind about this pre-screening which I felt is a need so as to protect the interest of the animals especially when they’ve been with my family for 10 years.

[Sat 1 May. Source: http://sgpetslover.com/forums/chinchillas-adoption/583-adopt-my-4-chinchillas.html#post1601, Fri 30 Apr.]

Update Mon 10 May
A suitable owner has been selected for the Chin family.