Monday 16 August 2010

[rehomed!] FOSTER/ADOPT: Volt the 1yo male JRT


I have a male 1yr2months old jack Russell that needs to be rehome. He went to a new home for a few months but my friend and I realise that he was not well taken care of and took him back. Now he is under the care of a fosterer but needs a new permanant home in less than 2 weeks time. Please help!

[Wed 14 Apr. Source: e-mail, Wed 14 Apr.]

update sat 26 jun
Name: Volt
Age: 1year 5mths old
Gender: Male

Previously I adopted Volt via spoongees here @ http://www.doggiesite.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=66825. However my mum has taken a serious dislike towards Volt (gdness knows why!!!) and thus has ordered me to find a new owner for Volt else he will be sent to SPCA.

Volt is really really cute and you can contact spoongees @ spoongees@hotmail.com or me @ weidev@gmail.com to find out more bout Volt. He is really really adorable and I really hope that he can go to a home where he will be graciously accepted.

I have until Monday to get him to a new home. Please give him a chance.

Thank you.

Regards,
Victor

[http://www.doggiesite.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=67095, sat 26 jun.]

update fri 2 jul
Volt is currently being fostered with adoption in mind...
He's at a good place where they care for him and love him.
Now under going outdoor toilet training..
As he's absolutly not trained/ or forgotten how to...

tue 19 oct 2010
The current adopters are willing to keep Volt.