Sunday 10 June 2012

ADOPT: "Bugsy", a brave and strong kitten, and her siblings are looking for good homes




(From top: Bugsy, Bambi, White Socks)

Hi everyone, I guess my protruding eyes got me my name (for now). I am 1mth old and amongst a litter of 7 born in factory. The environment wasnt all that pleasant and clean, especially for little ones like us. I came down with a really bad eye infection and could have gone totally blind if I remained at the premise.

I was sent to the vet the next day and am now on oral medication as well as antibiotic eyedrops. The vet said I could lose vision on one eye .. I even heard the words "put to sleep" in the consult room!

Thank goodness my rescuer was firm and told the vet I should be given a second chance :) After about a week of medication, I am healing well and my left eye could actually shut! My fosterer loves me to bits.

I would need medication for another 3 weeks whereby I would need a vet visit to assess my condition again.

I am appealing to good adopters out there who can give me and my other siblings a forever home .. a place that we can feel safe and loved for the rest of our lives. My siblings too had eye infection but nothing close to mine, and they are almost completely healed.

Please email: hammie1003@gmail.com or sms 9747 1339 for more details
about me and my siblings.

Big hugs from 7 of us!!

[10.6.12/e7.6.12]