Thursday 5 May 2011

[rehomed!] SOS! ADOPT: healthy 1y2mo male jrt - unwanted by owner, rescuer can't keep him for long



My dad found this 1yr2mths old male healthy JRT 2weeks ago. I had sent it back to AVA for them to trace his owner through his microchip.

However unfortunately AVA called me back to tell me that his owner does not want to take back this puppy due to her own personal reasons.

Out of pity for this JRT, I took this JRT back from AVA(which they subsequently sent to SPCA).

However, I will not be able to keep this JRT despite it being a very good boy coz my husband has another JRT coming home soon from the dog hotel this 29th.

Thus I am hoping that you could help me rehome this JRT urgently to a good owner.

He is just a young puppy. I will not be able to take care of him coz I have suffered severe allergies (which subsequently lead to asthma attacks) from dog fur.

This JRT is microchipped,not sterilized, partial toilet trained. His DOB is on the 5th Feb 2010.

Much as I want to keep him, I will not be able to do so as my husband's JRT I also do not handle due to my allergy issue. This JRT is very sticky to me. He is a good boy, walks at heel with me and my husband, loves cuddles.Please help me... I will appreciate it very very much.

My allergic condition is getting worst. Please.. Give him a good home.

[sat 23 apr 2011. shared on request. source: email, 21 apr 2011.]

thu 5 may 2011
dog adopted