Monday 21 February 2011

HAVE YOU SEEN THEM? Bobo & Noh Noh, friendly mother-n-son jrts given away in mid 2006


I am looking for my JRT dogs, BoBo & Noh Noh - Mom & son pair, my mom gave them to her Godma when I was sent to Australia to study and nobody was at home to take care of them as everybody else had work/school from 6am to 6pm-10pm. It was not fair to keep them at home for 12hrs daily, I was the main caregiver for my dogs.

We trusted my mom's Godma enough as she was experienced dog owner and her dogs had passed away and she was living in a lovely terrace with a big nice yard for both of them.

Unknowningly, 1 year later her daughter called the SPCA to pick them up without trying to contact us or letting us know even though my mom visited at least once a month, if not weekly after church.
My mother only learnt about it after a long day from work and immediately the next day she contacted the SPCA.

They just asked her to keep checking their site if our dogs were back up for adoption and we would be able to adopt them back.

However, my mom never saw them put up online, in some small corner of our minds, we hoped that they would have been adopted even before they were put up on the site.

Would just like to know if they are still alive somewhere or they have been put down so as to have some closure and possibly mend my mom and her godma's relationship.

I will not try to intrude on their current owner's privacy, I just want to know if they were adopted or put down as per SPCA policy.

BoBo - was approx 6y.o in 2006 - now is probably 11 if she lives so long*
slightly plump , smaller built - 10kg
2 inch tail - white
Vaccinated & Sterilised & Microchip

NohNoh - was a Christmas baby, 2 years in 2006 - is now 6+y.o.
fit young dog - 10kg
stubby tail - brown pattern covered it
Vaccinated & Sterlised & Microchip

Both extremely friendly to strangers in house.
Both were originally adopted from an accidental breeding incident from a friend of a friend.

Thank you for your time.

If you think you have adopted them, it would be nice if you could drop me a note at kellychp88@gmail.com

--
Cheers
Kelly

[mon 21 feb 2011. shared on request. source: email, sun 20 feb 2011.]