Thursday 2 December 2010

SPOTTED/HELP: Black dog in middle of road (tampines, tue 29 nov 2010)

I saw a black dog wondering around Tampines on Tuesday night (Tue 29 Nov 2010). It was right in the middle of the road and I was in a taxi and I saw it and alerted the driver to avoid it! It seemed not to care about the cars coming and I was very worried for it. After we went by, I turned back and saw a few more cars avoiding the dog, but I'm worried that some careless driver might knock down the dog!

I was hoping someone with his/her own vehicle would be able to help rescue the dog and perhaps bring it to a shelter like ALL or ASD? I don't possess my own transport and taxi drivers are not receptive to carrying animals, especially a dog that is relatively large. I really hope that someone can help this poor dog..

Anyway, I'm leaving my contact number behind so if you need any more information that I can provide, you can call me. My number is 9710 4345.

Thanks.

cheers
Suqi

[thu 2 dec 2010. shared on request. source: e-mail, thu 2 dec 2010.]