Monday 20 December 2010

LOST: Cody (aka Boy Boy/Kor Kor) - 1yo grey+white siamese/tabby cross w striped socks, stumped tail (novena, 28 nov 2010)


have you seen me? if you have, please give my mummy and daddy a call! call Charmaine (8484 3011) or Mark (8388 0307).

name: Cody (responds to "Boy Boy"or "Kor Kor"), breed: Siamese / Tabby cross, age: 1 year old. i'm a light grey and white fat cat with striped socks & a short stumped tail that likes to go exploring & take naps.

i was last seen on the balcony of my house in Novena Ville on the 28th of November. i've never been away from home before & am very frightened, so i might be hiding in some little corner or under something.

my siblings are at home waiting for me & my parents are terribly worried, if you spot me do give them a call immediately! thank you!

[mon 20 dec 2010. shared on request. source: e-mail, sun 19 dec 2010.]