Sunday 27 February 2011

ADOPT (TOGETHER, IF POSSIBLE): Angel + Demon, 2 cocker spaniels


I'm sincerely need help from you. Currently I'm staying in a private estate and owning a pair of English Cocker Spaniel (pedigree). Due to some financial issue, I am forced to sell away my house. I have tried to hunt for a rental unit which will allow to accommodate them but eventually those which I could afford are not allow. Inaddition, this breed is not allow in HDB.

I do not wish to keep them in a small cage, which might be possible to hide from HDB officer. As such, I decided to rehome them!

I hope ASD could help them, and I willing to pay for all e initial checkup! I have only 1 condition, adoptor must allow my visit!

Their bio data:
On the left;
Name: Angel (female)
Breed: English Cocker Spaniel (pedigree)
Age: 8
Temp: friendly, non-aggressive to other animals or humans
Sterilize: yes

On the right;
Name: Demon (male)
Breed: English Cocker Spaniel (pedigree)
Age: 7
Temp: friendly, non-aggressive to other animals or humans
Sterilize: no

If possible, i would hope adoptor could take both as they have been living together for years!

My only request is to allow me to visit them, upon request!

Derrick - 81120950.

[thu 23 dec 2010. shared on request. source: e-mail, wed 22 dec 2010.]