Monday 6 December 2010

[rehomed!] ADOPT TOGETHER: Hugo & Myar, obedient paper-trained 4+yo male and female huskies


I need your help to spread the word thru your blog.

I bought them while I was living alone with my husband. But after having our child, we move in with my parents in a 5 RM HDB, we had been quarreling daily for the past 1yr over the dogs. No time for them, no daily walks, they had been living in the enclosed kitchen which must be seperated from my toddler. I really hope you can find a good home for them.

I do not wish to send them to SPCA as I am afraid that they will put to sleep after some time if no one adopts them.

The Red 1 (Hugo) is a male, Grey 1 (Myar) is a female, both sterilised. Age: 4yrs+. Both import from Australia, but I misplace the certificate. Both already microchiped. Special needs should be they need to be adopt to the same house. They were staying together since 3mths old when I bought them, and had never been seperated before. They are both obedient as they seldom bark compared to the small dogs, paper trained and not fussy about food.

[wed 17 nov 2010. shared on request. source: e-mail, wed 17 nov 2010.]

mon 6 dec 2010
I had confirmed their new home but currently they are still living with me till new owner pick them up end Dec.