Saturday 30 October 2010

FIND: 2 small orangey kittens near bedok

I first saw these 2 kittens on Sunday night. Didn't see their mama anywhere nearby.They are very small, think only few weeks old. One is friendly and curious and will approach me on its own. The other is more wary. I didn't get a chance to look at their gender.

I give them some lactose free milk and they drank all up in seconds. I went down again on Monday night wanting to feed them back couldn't see them. Thinkin hopefully they have been pick up by some kind soul, I left and went back home.

I just saw the pair again this morning on my way to work. I'm not sure if they have any food since yesterday, but I didn't have any food with me so couldn't feed them. Anybody stay around that area can help to feed them/bring them back first? I have a dog at home will bark at them. I've no exp with cats at all, any help is greatly appreciated!

[thu 23 sep 2010. source: e-mail, tue 21 sep 2010.]

sat 30 oct 2010

The 2 kitten that I've been feeding had been taken away by the pet control company as there was a complaint about them being noisy.

Thankfully, the person didn't send them to ava if not they will be pts but dropped them off somewhere around bedok.

I did not have any of their picture with me, but look similar to the attached pic.

The 2 small kitten both male (approximate 3-4 months) should be staying close to each other. It's quite hard to miss. They are playful, one is wary with human, one is not.

Can anybody live near that area help to keep a look out?

Please dropped an email to Joey04_lye@yahoo.com.sg.