Tuesday 27 July 2010

[rehomed!] FOSTER/ADOPT: Kiki the adorable 2yo male (angora cross?) rabbit nearly thrown onto the streets


My friend found this rabbit abandoned and was going to be thrown on the streets to fend for itself. It is a male, 2 year old possibly Angora cross and not sterilized. I just happen to help my friend to keep it but I am not able to take care of it due to my work - long hours and I have no time to care for it as well and my mom is threatening me to bring it to SPCA by next few days.

I really wish this rabbit doesn't have to be put down to sleep as it is super tame and friendly and it has a white tip nose that twitches constantly.... I am sure someone will really love it and he deserves to have a good home.

[mon 19 jul. e-mail, mon 19 jul.]

update tue 27 jul
rabbit found a home