Saturday 8 May 2010

[rehomed!] ADOPT: Jay Jay the 5yo male shih tzu - no pix available

Status: For Adoption

Breed: Shih Tzu

Name: Jay Jay? (New owner free to change)

Age: 5

Gender: Male

Spayed/Neutered: Unsure

Reason for Being Given Up:

Good with Children: No info

Good with Dogs: Current fosterer has a maltese that does not get along with the dog. But it could be the fault of the maltese.

Good with other animals: No info

Dog's Temperament: He looks very active and friendly but apparently very clingy.

Dog's Problems: None, apparently.

Ideal Owner: Any

Ideal Home: Any

Other information:

Member putting up this adoption notice: Fosterer's Neighbour (!)

Contact: PM

Adoption Fee: $100 to be donated to a Charity Organization of my choice (yup, my choice. Yay.)


The dog is really bright and alert and looks really friendly. It's got long and shaggy fur now and is coloured white and beige, I think.

My neighbour approached me, asking if I know of anyone who would like a dog.

I'm pretty stringent with the adoption process so don't think you'll be able to make a quick buck out of adopting and selling or breeding to sell.

PM Ensel on the doggiesite link below.

[Tue 4 May. Source: http://www.doggiesite.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=66890, Mon 3 May.]

Update Sat 8 May
Jay Jay has been adopted.