Wednesday 21 April 2010

LOST: He-Be the 4yo male cat with pink collar, bell, tag (Ang Mo Kio)

He-Be is neutered but the vet did not dock his ear. He is about 4 years old (we got him at about 2 months, off the street in Year 2006).

Distinguishing markings:
* the "M" mark on his "forehead"
* undocked ears
* crooked hooked tail
* FOUR white paws
* White V-"collar" of fur on his neck / chest

Cat tag:
* very bright neon like pink collar
* a pinkish squarish bell
* a tag (like those NS boys) with my name and contact number n the cat's name
* he is microchipped (but as I'm finding out now, it only allows me to ID him if he is in my hands and does not mean I can track him when he is lost).

Nature:
* Shy, a bit of a "scaredy-cat"
* Panicks easily
* Affectionate and cheeky

At the point when he went missing, we were living in AMK Ave 9, Blk 15, Far Horizon Garden condo. We live on the ground floor, he likes to stroll out to the common stairway, sun in the grass patch before the carpark. But when cars come by or when people even walk past, he scoots back into the apartment.

This cat does not stray far from home, always within 10 steps of home.

One day he was basking in the sun, just outside our balcony. That was at about 5pm.

I make it a point to check on him every 30 minutes or so and he comes home on his own by 645pm every day, perhaps because i start calling him in by about 640pm.

One day, I called, he just did not come.

This cat's nature is a scaredy cat. He's very afraid of everything and everyone, even friends who have come to our home often! He does not allow anyone to carry him, other than me, my son, mom and husband.

So we believe that he was taken, and by surprise.

contact Esther 96210363 if you've seen him.

[Wed 21 Apr. Source: sg dogslover, Tue 20 Apr.]