Wednesday 10 March 2010

[reunited!] - Lucky the cocker spaniel (Sun 7 Mar, Siglap)

Lucky went missing on the 7 March 2010 (Sunday) around 9.30pm. He was lost around the vicinity of Siglap Road (near Siglap Centre).

Breed: Cocker Spaniel
Colour: White with brown spots
Gender: Male
Age: 3
Size: Medium (a bit on the plump side)

He is the 25th anniversary present my dad gave my mum! We are all very worried for him. If you have heard/seen Lucky, please contact me, Victoria at 96995137, victoria.neo@gmail.com

Please keep a look out if you're staying around the East.

[Original post, 8 Mar 2010, http://www.petschannel.com/forum/?page=topic&topicID=15899]

Update 10 Mar
I have good news! Somebody found Lucky wandering around Siglap and brought him home. He saw my online Lost ads and contacted me! I'm so happy and grateful to the kind Samaritan who was nice to Lucky and of course, for bringing him home!