Sunday 21 March 2010

[reunited!] LOST - Dorby the sable white shetland sheepdog (Kembangan, Thu 18 Mar)



Owner's Name: Joanna
Contact Number: 93972235
Email: joanna717@hotmail.com

Date The Dog Was Lost: Thu 18 Mar 2010, 9.30pm
Where The Dog Was Lost: Jalan Grisek (Kembangan area)

Name Of Dog: Dorby
Breed: Shetland Sheepdog
Colour Of The Dog: Sable White
Gender: Male
Age: 1
Size: 15inches

Update Sun 21 Mar
Thanks to Michelle Chan, the lost "Collie" - Shetland, Dorby, is finally home with his family!

Update Tue 23 Mar, Message from owner
My Shetland Sheepdog was lost at Kemabangan area on Thursday and was back to us on Sunday. I'm sincerely thankful to have met a kind family who had kept my dog which ran into their house and took really good care of him. They even bought leashes and brought my dog to vet for checkup. They refused to accept any reward. They take the effort to help my dog to reunite with us and even to the extend of bringing him back home. I'm really grateful to them for taking care of him during those days. THANKS a million!