Wednesday 31 March 2010

[resolved] Lorong Ah Soo Blk 140 ginger-white cat surrendered to AVA - caregiver, contact AVA asap

I called AVA this morning to see if one of my missing tom had been surrender to AVA and the kind lady told me there isnt any from my area but one from Lorong Ah Soo surrendered by pest control. If you or know someone from this area of block 140, please contact AVA ASAP (tel: 1800-476-1600).

The cat is sterilised with tipped ear so we have some time to look for the care giver and I’ve contacted CWS and they will try to hunt down the care giver there.  If you know of someone please also help pass the news.

[Wed 31 Mar. Source: http://maovellous.wordpress.com/2010/03/30/lorong-ah-su-ginger-white-cat-surrendered-to-ava/. Tue 30 Mar.]

Update Wed 31 Mar
Thanks to CWS, they managed to locate the care giver at Lorong Ah Su and now working in getting the cat bail out.